Thursday 16 August 2012

My niece Munokoa Tarau Takai Whakatapairu Co-ordinator Samson 21st Birthday

Our Princess Munokoa Tarau Takai Whakatapairu Co-ordinator Samson


Munokoa with her father Vero and mother Vakarea Tauu

Munokoa with her Nena Tamahine Koteka Katoa-David

Munokoa and Me (Hina)

Munokoa and her Aunty Eli David-Wesele (my baby sister)

Munokoa with her sisters Tehahe and Rachel and my daughter Mereani
in the middle

Munokoa with her cousin Louisa Samson

Munokoa and her friend Laga

Munokoa and Louisa

Munokoa with her beautiful sisters Tehahe and Rahera (Rachel)

Munokoa with her brothers

Munokoa with her birth father and half brother
Mereani and I were fortunate to stay an extra week in New Zealand due to my niece Munokoa's 21st birthday. It was a celebration that I would,'t have missed for the world. My parents (her granduncle & grandaunt) along with myself and my siblings also raised her as our own. This day has been long awaited for. She has achieved so much in her life with her dancing career and now she's studying to be a teacher. We are so proud of her. Family is always and foremost important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment