Sunday 26 August 2012

My very first Night Time Photo Shoot

These photos were taken tonight by myself and I am so please with my first attempts with my Night Time Photo Shoot. I am gradually getting used to my new camera and loving it, I just got to get used to my tripod...hahahaha!!. I'm giving myself a pat on the back for good effort.

It was a beautiful calm night and the Park Lights were full on, taken exactly to how I saw it with my own eyes. So glad to have captured this moment in time.

Had a couple of people stop to ask why I was taking photos at night when there's no sunlight and when showing them on the LCD screne they were amazed how clear as day the photo came out to be.



This one is my favourite, the park lights in the distance caught my attention and I wondered to see if the camera would capture the lighting from that distance and it did with a little adjustments to the camera settings and voila.

I absolutely love the captured water flow in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment