Wednesday 16 April 2014

Family Portraits

A great way of keeping continuous history record of you and your family is by having Family portraits taken. I understand that the costs are quite outrageous when looking for a photographer, but keep in mind that you pay for the quality of service provided to you. However there are ways around this. Learning the simple techniques of photographing definitely comes in handy and there are numerous websites today where you can be self taught.

My favourite site at the moment is Digital Photography School http://digital-photography-school.com/ Here you can find the help of advice from many top photographers. I recommend that you subscribe to this fantastic site available.

I love taking photos, whether it be portraits, landscape, street photography and many more, the list is endless when you step outside the box. What I learnt from it was to appreciate other photographers works and not to compare myself to others but to learn and put into practice the advice from others. There is only one you, so be unique is the key to only getting better and wiser at what you love to do.

I'm forever taking photos, so here are a few I took recently.

Cheers
Hina DT Photography







No comments:

Post a Comment