Tuesday 15 May 2012

In My Daughters' Eyes

My beautiful daughter Mereani - took this photo while we were visiting family in Rarotonga, Cook Island - 4 years of age
















10 years old

I had always loved taking photos, but for some reason after giving birth to our daughter my passion for photography took on a whole new meaning. It was looking into her eyes and seeing the innocence of a child and most importantly the way she looked back at me with so much love and adoration. She had just turned 10 years this year in January and I put together a photo book for her present, she gave me the biggest hug and kiss and said that she will always treasure the photos I've taken of her. That was the most humble and satisfying feeling ever as a Parent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafzteL3FBE&feature=related song In My Daughters' Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment