Thursday 31 May 2012

A Video Disc of MY! Favourites


I have always had a love for music and so I enjoy making memory discs. I specifically chose the background musique because it was the song that calmed my daughter instantly when she was only 2 months old and crying. For many years I was a member in a band called "WhiteSands" in New Zealand and I was carrying her at the time while I was singing. It was obvious that she would also have a love for music, especially Reggae. Her father would always play reggae songs of UB40, Bob Marley, Eddie Lovette, Lucky Dube etc to soothe her if she was either wriggling too much and unsettled in my tummy (ha ha ha). Background music should always be well thought out for memory discs, music that has specific and memorable meaning to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment