Monday 24 September 2012

Baby Taylor's Photo Shoot

Baby Taylor on her Mothers shoulder, always a nice and content place to be.



Baby Taylor on her Fathers arm of traditional Samoan Family tattoo and a Pacific Island touch of frangipani flower.
In the weekend I had the pleasure of photographing 5 week old baby Taylor. She was so adorable. As usual babies don not work around us, we work around them and their schedule. So after a nap, a feed and a burp we were ready to shoot. I was quite amazed that she could hold her head up, a very strong little girl. She would give the cutest quirky looks that made me laugh, then realising that I should've captured that...darn it!. But I just couldn't stop looking at her, it almost made me think of having another baby myself. I love taking photos of children, you've really got to have the patience in waiting for that right moment, because they could give you a smile that only lasts a second. Thank you Taylor for being so patient with me and everyone else that was around you on the day. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment