Monday 10 September 2012

My Dear Friend Emma's Hens Night

Cortney and Emma

Besties - Nassey and Emma

Tarl (Emma's Mother) and friends Vicki and Tracey

Emma and Stephanie

Renee and Emma

Our Old Times Photo taken on the night
If you're wondering where I am...I'm in the front to the far left holding the shotgun.
 
To my Dear Friend Emma,
we have only known each other for 3 and a half years but in saying that, it seems as if we've known each other for a lifetime. You are such a special person in every ones lives that you touch. Your presence is always positive and genuine, your smile radiates from a mile away, you trully are a blessing in my life and I thank you for that. May you and Johnny live a happy and prosperous marriage filled with all the Love this World has to offer.
Many Love & Blessings
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment