Sunday 16 September 2012

Currumbin Beach Sculpture Display

WOW! I waited patiently for the sun to set to get this art piece at its best.











A couple hugging and people walking past in my shot but how awesome is that view of the Gold Coast CBD in the distance.
 
We had two choices of destinations today and we opted to check out the Currumbin Beach Sculpture displays. It was AMAZING!. The hard work thought out and then created by each artist was very mind blowing. Thumbs up to each individual. These photo's taken were my favourites of the vast pieces displayed. There were so many people there, I found myself waiting ever so patiently to try and get photos without people in the background and I think I did well. It was halerious at times having children wanting to jump in front of my camera and then hearing their parents abruptly telling them to move out of my way. I would just say "It's okay" and smile.
 
It was such a great Family day out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment