Sunday 2 September 2012

Our Daughters' plan for Fathers' Day

I am so exhausted from our days activities that our daughter had planned for her fathers' day out and about. She woke up and made her Daddy his coffee, not that it was the best but it's the thought that counts. Then with a huge smile brought his present for him to open. Last year she bought him a mini tool kit, because he's an automotive technician, a flasher title for a mechanic. So as he opened it he gave a big cheer saying "How did you know, I wanted a coffee cup with Number 1 Dad in the World and a pen with You're the BEST Daddy!". She was so thrilled that her father loved her present.

We then headed out to the Spit for lunch and a relax by the sea. There were so many people there, it was a great atmosphere, seeing children fishing with their fathers, playing pass the ball etc. Today I let our daughter take photos with my new camera. I've always allowed her to handle my past camera's and today she was excited. And guess who was her subject, you guessed it, her Daddy. She loved it, telling her Daddy how to sit, where to look, by the way did I mention she wants to one day be a movie director, well she's got the directing part down pact. It was a pleasant and enjoyable day with my two favourite people in the whole World.

Our daughter Mereani took this photo of her Daddy

My daughter Mereani took this photo of me.

Mereani took this photo of us, her photo skills are as good as Mummys (hahaha!)







So before heading off to bed, she thanked her Dad for allowing her to take photos of him, as he is very camera shy, gave him the biggest hug and kisses and said "Thank you for being the best Dad! I love you so much!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment